Rikert Nordic Center, Ripton, VT – January 28 and 29, 2017.
Format for weekend: (A detailed schedule will be posted soon.)
- Classic Sprint on Saturday the 28th.
- Individual Start Freestyle race on Sunday the 29th.
Food available on site both days and all proceeds will benefit Frost Mountain Nordic BKL.
There will be podium ceremonies with prizes from local vendors for top 3 male and female finishers for overall winners and U-16 categories as well as Masters category overall male and female winners.
Maps: more to come
- Stadium Map
- Classic Sprint Map
- Freestyle Course Map
- Chief of Race – Barney Hodges
- Chief of Course – Mike Hussey
- Chief of Stadium/Timing – John Ogden
- Race Secretary – Chris Hodges
- Chief of Medical – Sean Gryzb
Timing by Bart Race Services
Technical Delegate – Bill Rogers
NENSA Representative – Amie Smith
- Bill Rogers
- Barney Hodges
- Amie Smith