Welcome to Masters Programming!! (age 30+) programming for this season, and have made it more affordable and inclusive! The program highlights:
–Masters only: A separate group dedicated only to masters. Sundays will still be a collaborative All-Club workout day.
–More general fitness: This program will feature more general workouts and less nordic specificity. Think fun bike rides, runs, and hikes, and less rollerskiing.
–Better training times: We will schedule the group workouts to fit within the typical work schedule and weekends.
–Overlap with Junior Training Sessions: Why sit inside of Rikert waiting for your child when you can be involved in your own class and get in a great workout!
WEEKLY TRAINING PLAN WILL BE FEATURED HERE:
- MONDAY- OFF
- TUESDAY- EASY :45 JOG
- WEDS- EASY 1:00 ROAD BIKE RIDE
- THURS- EASY :15 JOG WITH :30 GENERAL STRENGTH IN GYM
- FRIDAY- EASY 1:00 KAYAK/CANOE PADDLE
- SATURDAY- 1:30 HIKE WITH TERRAIN
- SUNDAY- ALL-CLUB GROUP WORKOUT. 3 HOUR ROAD BIKE RIDE, DEPARTING MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE TRACK @ 9:00AM. MASTERS CAN CUT RIDE SHORTER IF DESIRED.